Innovative Legal Solutions For Businesses Across Texas
Antoinette N. Harris is a Louisiana native born and raised in Alexandria. She attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. After college Antoinette went on the Southern University Law Center to obtain her Juris Doctorate in Louisiana Civilian Law. She then acquired her LL.M. in Common Law from the Washington University School of Law.
Antoinette has known from very early on that her purpose in life is to serve people through the practice of law. She worked as a Paralegal for a few years before becoming a licensed attorney. She most enjoyed the experience of interacting with clients.
As an Attorney, Antoinette continues to put her clients first. She is results driven and strives to meet and exceed the needs of her clients. Antoinette considers herself to be an advocate for the underdog and faces challenges with a resourceful, resilient, and relentless mentality. She overcomes obstacles, breaks down barriers, and beats odds to get her clients the justice they deserve.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Distinguish Pro Bono Graduate & Journal of Race Gender & Poverty, Vol 8, Staff Editor
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Bachelors of Science
- Honors: Ronald E. McNair Scholar
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Political Science
- State Bar of Texas, Active Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Active Member
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Life Member
- Texas, 2021
- Louisiana, 2021