Deal Structuring/Corporate Formation
A key focus of Roquemore Skierski PLLC‘s practice is deal-making. If you are looking to acquire a business, stock company, real estate or a building, our experienced team of business law attorneys is able to help you close your transaction. Headquartered in Dallas and led by our founding attorneys, Kelvin Roquemore and Doug Skierski, we have been helping entrepreneurs watch their dreams materialize for decades.
We Specialize in Startup and Emerging Companies
When it comes to start-up phase we can assist you with practical advise and tactics to lower your risk while still attracting investors. one of the biggest early steps in the creation of that company is to choose the best business model and corporate structure both for the industry and that founder’s particular business goals. From financing structures to tax ramifications, there is plenty to consider. We help entrepreneurs with the following:
- Choosing the best corporate structure
- Drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation
- Creating partnership agreements
- Facilitating the formation of an LLC
- Evaluating and pursuing merger and acquisition opportunities
- Conducting due diligence
- Facilitating mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing and facilitating joint venture opportunities
- Seeking and securing prospective venture capital investors
No matter where you are in the lifecycle of your business, our team of experienced business attorneys can guide you through your legal options. Our primary goal is to provide you great legal guidance during the startup or expansion early phase of your business.
Experienced Business Attorneys For The Dissolution Of Your Business
There are many scenarios that result in a business needing to come to an end. Whatever the reason, the process of winding down a company can be complicated. Just as there are several required steps and actions to create a business, there are also necessary measures to take to dissolve a business entity. Our experienced business law attorneys routinely assist with the following:
- Drafting governance documents such as bylaws, operating or partnership agreements, voting proxies
- Managing the wind-down of the business, including disposing of shareholder interests, notifying interested parties (customers and employees) and distributing assets
- Closing or completing existing projects
- Paying outstanding debts and obligations
- Filing dissolution paperwork
- Canceling permits and licenses
Working with a business law attorney to dissolve your business entity can ensure that everything winds down as efficiently and effectively as possible while mitigating the risks. Even more important, an experienced business lawyer will know and understand the applicable laws and make sure that everything happens in accordance with those laws. Working with Roquemore Skierski PLLC ensures that your wind down will have the benefit of strategic advisors to help successfully close your business.
Free Consultations To Discuss Your Business Needs
Roquemore Skierski PLLC offers business clients a free initial consultation to allow us to learn more about your business and your goals. Call us today at 972-850-7871 or send an email using the online contact form to schedule your appointment. We look forward to discussing your specific business needs and answering any questions that you may have.